Photos: Lola Yates 2014
This small building, next to Running Stream hall, was constructed from iron salvaged from the first Running Stream hall, which burnt down in September 1952. This building was erected very soon afterwards, and briefly served as the local school and as a community meeting room. It was later used as the Running Stream tennis club shed.
Ref: Sandy Sim