|Ilford Public Hall (Photo: graceslapp.com)|
|Ilford School, 1930 (Photo: graceslapp.com)|
Written on the back: 'Concerning a fire in 1930'
(Source: 1930 'Old School Burnt Down', The Farmer and Settler (Sydney, NSW : 1906 - 1955), 4 October, p. 15. , viewed 21 Jun 2018, http://nla.gov.au/nla.news-article117514276)
|Warrangee Station (Photo: Michael WALTON)|
Warrangee Station, Glen Alice Road, Rylstone
Painted by Mrs M.E. JAMISON
Given to Rev. Harold Clarence George (H.C.G.) WALTON, who said he lived there with her after his mother died on 17 August 1887.
|COX children, Rawdon (Photo: Kevin LEIGHTON)|
Can you help to identify these children?
It is believed that these children could be among the children of Edward Standish COX born at Rawden/Rawdon, Rylstone:
- Lilly Alice Standish COX (b. 2/4/1882)
- Beatrice Standish COX (b. 5/7/1883)
- Milicent Margaret Standish COX (b. 14/7/1884)
- Edward King Standish COX (b. 24/7/1885) - died in Egypt during WW1
- Mary Standish COX (b. 20/10/1887)
- Florence Standish COX (b. 30/6/1889)
- Miles Standish COX (b. 25/8/1891) - died in Egypt during WW1
(Source: Anne-Maree WHITAKER)
Photo: Dan Hatton
Portrait hanging in Cottage Museum, Rylstone
There are some BROGANs buried in the Rylstone cemetery (AustCemIndex). I wonder if Cecelia BROGAN is Mrs BROGAN picture above?
|BROGANs in Rylstone cemetery|