Cudgegong (1926)

Cudgegong on the main road from Mudgee to Sydney in 1926.

Cudgegong no longer exists as a town following the construction of the Windamere Dam from 1974-1984. It is believed that some buildings were removed or relocated prior to filling of the dam although some buildings and roads remain under the water.

Cudgegong, 1926 (Source: NSW State Records and Archives)

No comments:

Post a Comment