Photo: Bylong Valley - Centenery Cerlebration 1884-1984
Bylong Hall was opened in 1921. The extensions, including; a stage, supper room and new floor were added in 1954. In November of that year a ball was held to celebrate the completion of the additions, the highlight of the evening being, the presentation of male debs.
Ref: Bylong Valley - Centenery Cerlebration 1884-1984