Candos Railway Station

Photo: Bob Lamond collection

In June 1914 the cement works siding was connected to the main line and in August 1914 the site was fixed for the Railway Station.
January 1915 saw the completion of the Candos Railway siding and Candos Railway Station was officially opened in March it being a small shed.
On April 1 The Railway Station changed its name to KANDOS.
Ref: Bob Lamond

No comments:

Post a Comment