Australian Joint Stock Bank, Rylstone
The Auatralian Joint Stock Bank was known as the A.J.S. It came to Rylstone in 1874, opening in premises unrecorded. From 1877 to 1895, the bank occupied premises owned by Mr. W.J. Jackson. In 1895, it moved to the unoccupied Bridge View Hotel (shown above), as a tenant.
Ref; A History of Rylstone, by Bill Staff