St. John’s Union Church, Running Stream

St. John's Union Church (Circa 1906)

St. John’s Union Church was opened and dedicated for worship by The Venerable Archdeacon Dunstan of Mudgee on 6th September 1906. It is probable that the photograph above was taken at the opening of the Church.
Ref: “REMINISCENCES” - SAINT JOHN’S UNION CHURCH at Running Stream by Peter & Pru Docker.

No comments:

Post a Comment