|Rylstone looking West|
Rylstone looking West
Photo: Kandos High year 9 history project in 1976.
The two story house to the left of the photo is Kingston Villa, owned by the Dunn's in 1942, later Mrs NOCK came to live there and after her passing it went to Jack TINDALE.
To the right is the then Presbyterian Church, which is now privately owned.
Ref: Shirley Tunnicliff